The HP Sizer for Citrix Mobile Workspace (previously known as the HP Sizer for Citrix XenApp) is an automated tool which provides guidance on sizing both Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp on HP ProLiant Servers.
Using performance data for HP ProLiant Servers and coupled with options for HP Storage and Thin Clients, the HP Sizer for Citrix Mobile Workspace is an essential Presales tool for building your end-to-end HP and Citrix Workspace Solution from SMB to Enterprise.
Features of the HP Sizer for Citrix Mobile Workspace include:
- Sizing Windows 7 and Windows 8 deployments for Citrix XenDesktop on HP Moonshot
- Sizing Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, and Windows 2012 R2 for desktop and application publishing with Citrix XenApp
- Sizing guidance on HP’s latest generation of ProLiant servers, including HP Moonshot
- Supports standard HP ProLiant storage options, including SAN with select HP StorageWorks arrays
- Includes guidance on HP’s latest Thin Client offerings
- Provides a quick and consistent way to determine the ''best-fit'' workspace solution offering from SMB to Enterprise
- Option to create both virtualized and non-virtualized solutions
- Generates a Bill of Materials (BOM) based on user input from the selected choice of solution options
- Allows the customer the option to receive assistance with their sizing from a qualified HP resource