HP Serviceguard Extension for RAC (SGeRAC)HP Serviceguard Solutions
Is a highly available Oracle® RAC environment crucial to your continued success?
Experience a more available and easier to manage Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) environment using HP Serviceguard Extension for RAC (SGeRAC). SGeRAC works with Serviceguard to integrate Oracle RAC into a Serviceguard cluster, helping easily manage dependency on Oracle Clusterware with a full range of storage management options.
Increase availability and data integrity
- Enhance cluster availability and increase failure detection times
- Experience rich integration with Serviceguard Disaster Recovery Solutions including three data center architectures
- Enhance network link availability by leveraging Serviceguard network monitoring and failover capabilities
- Boost data integrity through HP volume managers
Increase performance and storage capabilities
- Leverage the full aggregate processing power of up to 16 nodes to access your database
- Increase the overall throughput for query-intensive applications through this increased processing power
- Choose from one of four storage management options for Oracle RAC: Cluster file system (CFS), Shared Logical Volume Manager (SLVM), Cluster Volume Manager (CVM) and Automated Storage Management (ASM) on SLVM and raw volumes