HP Serviceguard Extension for Oracle E-Business Suite (SGeEBS)
Do you need a robust, highly-available infrastructure for your Oracle® E-Business Suite?
Enable plug-and-play application integration for exceptionally high availability across the Oracle E-Business Suite of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply-chain management (SCM) applications with HP Serviceguard Extension for Oracle E-Business Suite (SGeEBS). It handles the complexities of Oracle EBS, enabling you to address both planned and unplanned downtime automatically and transparently.
Increase availability and resource utilisation
- Extend HP Serviceguard’s failover capabilities to Oracle EBS as they fully scale to meet your disaster recovery needs
- Eliminate up to 12 hours of planned downtime for Oracle EBS maintenance every month1
- Optimise resource utilisation and costs by integrating with HP Insight Dynamics—VSE
- Monitor and restore Oracle EBS and its 200+ applications
- Protect both the database and the applications
Reduce time and effort
- Take advantage of plug-and-play application integration to deploy high availability for Oracle EBS in 2 days instead of 30 reducing time up to 93%2
- Zero customer coding is needed for this application integration solution
- Mitigate implementation risks associated with integrating Oracle EBS into Serviceguard
- Reduce the impact of human error with less dependency on expertise
1Oracle estimates that EBS maintenance outages could usually take 3-12 hours and may require performing those as frequently as every month.
2Source: Based on HP Lab analysis with HP customers that show typical manual effort for integrating Oracle E-Business Suite into a cluster to require 30 engineering days. With SGeEBS, this integration is achieved in two engineering days or less.Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.